Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My very first ever blog post!

Mommy is trying to rock me to sleep, type, and keep my from playing with her computer at the same time. I don't think she's doing very well. I'm getting sleepy, and when I get sleepy, I get very very grumpy. I don't like sleep. I miss out on a lot. Like daddy calling. I like it when daddy calls. Mommy gets really happy and excited and says, "Who is it?" That's how I know it's daddy. I'm still trying to figure out how to get him to play with me and why he can't touch me. I reach out and try to touch him but all I touch is the computer. Mommy says he's in South Korea, but I don't know where that is. I can't wait to play with my daddy again!

Today was a fun day. Mommy gave me something called nutella. It's chocolate! I love chocolate. I got it all over mommy's jeans. She didn't think that was funny, but I did! I got mad at her earlier. I was trying to explore the cabinets and she kept making an angry noise at me. It sounds like "EH". All I was doing was investigating an interesting looking straw attached to a can. Mommy said it would hurt me, but I think she was lying.

I got a bath today! I love splashing in the bathtub. Sometimes it even gets mommy wet! That's my favorite! And then she chases me on the floor! I love crawling naked on the floor! I don't like clothes.

I'm really sleepy. Mommy is playing sleepy music to get me to calm down... But I don't want to sleep... There's too much that... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment