Saturday, June 11, 2011

It's my Birthday!

This morning, mommy told me "Happy Birthday" and called me her "little birthday boy"! I don't really know what a birthday is, but if it's like this all the time, I want more!

Nana and Gramps came and played with me. They had balloons that floated in the air! I really liked them, until one made a really loud noise and disappeared. I didn't like that so much. Mommy was really busy, so I didn't bug her that much. Lots of people came over. We ate lunch with all of them and they all laughed at me while I ate fruit. I don't know why. Then we opened a lot of boxes. That was kind of fun. Daddy watched and laughed at me a lot. I got a lot of books. My favorite toy is the one mommy and daddy got me. It has a lot of cars! I like cars. Then mommy carried me into the kitchen and they sang a song. I'm not sure why. I think they've all lost it. Then came the best part! Mommy gave me a cake all for me! It had a lot of icing on it! I like icing. The cake part was good, too. Auntie Brittni gave me a bath because I had cake all over me. Then we went for a walk and I fell asleep. When I woke up, almost everyone was gone!

I like birthdays. I want one everyday! They're a lot of fun, and really, really tiring. I'm really sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment