Sunday, June 5, 2011

Relay For Life

We did something called Relay for Life the other day. It was a lot of fun! Mommy left for a whole hour to walkaround a track (I don't know why) so I got to play with Kelsy and Kristin and Sam and Dr. Wimmer! We had a lot of fun! I played with little lights on the ground and crawled and played on the grass. Then it got really dark and I heard this weird music playing. Mommy disappeared again with her camera, so I'm thinking she took pictures of the weird music. Mommy gave me crackers to eat (they were cheesy crackers!!) and I played with Kelsey. She gave me a glow stick, but mommy took it away when I tried to eat it. It looked so tasty! Then all of a sudden it got bright again and the girls were dressing Dr. Wimmer up in a skirt! It was funny! Then we watched a lot of boys dressed up as girls walking around. That was funny, too! And then we went home. I was sleepy, but mommy changed my diaper and I was wide awake so I got to talk to daddy for a little while before she put me to bed. It was a lot of fun. Mommy says we're going to do it again next year. I hope daddy gets to come, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment