Thursday, June 2, 2011

DC Is Fun!



We went to Washington D.C.! Aunt Cassandra and mommy bought weird shirts that said NCIS. That's the TV show mommy and grandma and Aunt Dani watch all the time. I like Nosey. He's funny.

Mommy let me climb up some steps. She thought it was funny. I had fun being outside! We went on a horse that went around in circles! I don't know if I like it or not. It was kind of scary. We rode on a train, too. Mommy called it the metro. It was a lot of fun and went really fast! Mommy and Aunt Cassandra took lots and lots of pictures. We took Aunt Cassandra to an airport. I like airports. I like planes. They're fun. But we didn't get to fly this time. Aunt Cassandra flew by herself. Mommy was sad to see her leave. We went to a cemetery after that. It was a really big cemetery. Mommy kept telling me to be quiet, but I was tired so I kept crying. I don't think that made her happy.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! BTW: this aunt happens to wear the NCIS shirt a lot - perhaps too much, but she just loves it. Plus, let's get this right Balian. Mommy took a lot of pictures; Aunt Cassandra took just the right amount of pictures, including several of you and your first tatoo. And yes, "Nosey" is really funny.

    ReplyDelete